Friday, May 20, 2011

A long 170 days

Bonjour!

I really thought when I started 'the countdown' I would be out here every day.....well.....rain has made things rather dreary, but now the rubber duckies in my garden have hit a patch of dry land so now the anticipation of sunnier, warmer days has invigorated me!

Good news is Andy has received his new 'original' birth certificate in the mail.  Unfortunately, the timing is not the most desireable.  With the Indians back in town tonight it will be 6 or more days before he can once again attempt the Westlake Post Office and passport submission.  One can only hope that when that day comes it will be his last visit.

I have not much more to report.  As is my norm I have not cracked my French lesson booklet or CD since my lesson last week.  I pray Talia has maintained her patience and will not frown too much.  Its much too nice outside to see a frown on anyone's face.

I will close with a picture of the Eiffel Tower I stumbled over.  It is an overhead view that intrigues me (as does much of France).  I hope you enjoy as much as I do.  Until next time......auvoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment