Monday, May 30, 2011

161 glorious days!

Bonjour!

Finally!!!!  Sunshine....we have spent the last couple days in our gardens.  I have finally finished planting all my veggies.  Well, planting is sorta right...I gave up with the flooded grounds and planted everything in pots. :-)

French cooking again!  My first taste of bread in 20 days and I did it the french riviera way.  Apparently the Pan Bagnat (wet sandwich) is a tuna sandwich that is sold along the French Riviera and quite popular...at least that is what I have read.  I made it for lunch yesterday and it was quite good.  Anyone who knows me, knows my fave part of the entire sandwich was the crustly french bread. yummmmm




Andy is finally getting into the swing of things with the countdown...sorta.  He set the  computer to record the days until France.  Either he messed up or I did because the computer says there are 158 days, 4 hours 1 min and 28 seconds until we leave.....hmmmmm I counted 161.  I guess I have to count back again. 

No passport yet...I am curious if there will be drama when he goes to the postoffice again.....

well, a bientot!





No comments:

Post a Comment