Saturday, October 8, 2011

whoo hoo! 29 glorious days left

I cannot believe I am finally at my month countdown!!!!!  I met with my friend Jennifer yesterday.  Jennifer and her husband just got back from France.  They spent about 5 days in Paris and I think a week in the south of France.  Jennifer just glows when she talks about Paris.  She was pretty adamant that we should just explore Paris and not try to do much outside of the city.

I will be talking with my travel agent this coming week to set up a Hop On Hop Off ticket, metro passes, museum/amusement passes, etc.  Seems to be the way to go.  While I intend to spend the majority of time in Paris, I'm also planning on a 1 to 2 day trip to normandy to Saint Michele.  I need all the blessings I can get!  My family is from Alsace so I also want to spend a day there.  I promised Leslie I'd get a pic of the Welcome to Alsace sign.



A bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment