Friday, October 28, 2011

Holy crapola! Only 8 more days.......:-) :-) :-)

Bonjour! 

Well, as is my typical fashion, French will not be rolling off my tongue while in France.  I am really disappointed that my brain just isn't the sponge it used to be but it is what it is. 

I have our voucher for the Paris Pass so now all I have to do is map out how to get to the pickup location once we are at our Apartment.  Well, won't that be an adventure in itself :-)

I had dinner with Jennifer the other night and went thru 300 + pics she took while they were in France last month.  I will hopefully be able to visualize many of the cafes she recommended.  I know where to find the 'perfect' location for a pic with the Eiffel Tower in the background.  I can go on and on....but need to move on as I have much to do!

I suspect this may be my last entry until I get to Paris.  I have so much to do.  I still haven't decided what to take in the way of clothes, shoes, boots, etc.  I need to gather all our necessary papers and make sure all is in order.

A bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment