Monday, October 17, 2011

The Final Countdown has begun.....

So, my loyal followers :-)

Only 20 more anxiety ridden days before we board Continental for our trip that took 26 years to take.  My anxiety stems from more than one thing -

  • will we be able to interpret our landlords directions to the apartment,
  • will I make the right clothing/shoes/boots choices to take with me; and
  • is our luggage big enought (yet light enough).

Yes, I have been 'trying out' outfit combinations of lightweight and wrinkle resistent fabrics for the last few days to see what will and will not work.  I have developed a kinship with leggings and boxy tops (I feel like I'm back in the 80's), ankle boots and loafers. 

As I carry on......we have decided to get a Paris Pass, which is good for entrance into 64 attractions (for lack of a better word), the Hop On Hop Off, Metro and discounts on several restaurants and shops.  I also stumbled over a Ghost Tour that I would love to take as it sounds fascinating.  You never know what we may get into.  There are also catacombs under Notre Dame that we can get to with the Paris Pass. 

Well, I am going to say a bientot to you all as I continue treasure hunting for things to do in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment