Sunday, July 3, 2011

126days

Bonjour!

It has been some time since I have last visited France (in my mind!).  At the encouragement of my fan (thank you dad) I am again updating whoever may be keeping up with my journey......

Well, the Andy passport saga has finally come to an end!  Passport is in hand! Yipee!  Now we both have tickets and passport and are patiently (?) waiting for the day to arrive.   Twenty six years of waiting is coming close to fruition!!!!

I must admit France has not been first and foremost on my mind as of late.  With the warm weather I have been going from work to working in the gardens to walking with my friend Katy.  I have temporarily discontinued french lessons with Talia.  My days have been far too busy for me to study.  Today was filled with family time as we spend a few hours at my dad's for his annual BBQ/Clay birthday combo.

I did do my aunt duty and teach Leo that an Owl went "Hootie Hoot!" and bubbles blown with gum can be fun and nothing scary.  Apparently he had a past fear of bubbles.

Well, a bientot!



well,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment